The AQUAREG - NANOFIX wastewater treatment plant is intended for the purification of solvent-contaminated water in industrial buildings.
The operation of the treatment plant is automatic. When the water level in the storage tank rises, it switches on and the technological process begins.
The AQUAREG - NANOFIX treatment plant consists of the following technological units:
1. Capture contaminated water
2. Contaminated water reservoir
3. Main retainer
4. Filling of light fractions
5. A settler with a rough removal of light fractions
6. Flotator with fine removal of light fractions
7. Lighter Fraction Stocker
8. Nanofix filter
9. Meteor water pump
10. Outflow with flowmeter